Wednesday 12 April 2017

Pussycat, Pussycat Where Have You Been?

Hello, all!

Some of you might have noticed my absence over the last few days. Although I didn't quite manage to visit the queen, I did make it to old London town, and I took in a fair few sights along the way. 

The weather was absolutely fantastic throughout. Three days of touristy stuff, and tubes, and boat rides. The highlight of our trip was a cruise along the Thames, basking in glorious sunshine, followed by a trip on the London Eye.

Pure magic! 

So, who wants to see some of my holiday snaps? You do? Splendid!

London by night

Cutty Sark. Greenwich
Tower Bridge
Hide and Seek in Hyde Park


London Eye at Night

Westminster Goes Whizzing By.

Do you want to see more? Leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!