Tuesday 13 December 2016

A Cautionary Tale...

That moment when you realise your card details were saved on your son's Xbox and, since the last week of November, he's spent a whopping £187!!!

Yes. You heard me right. Let's all say it together, shall we?

One hundred and eighty-seven P.O.U.N.D.S!!!



Fortunately, the nice people at Xbox support (0800 FML!!!) were extremely sympathetic and well accustomed to witless parents phoning them up in a panic because they'd just realised their precious offspring could spend actual real-life money inside the Robux game. 

They kindly gave me a refund with the understanding that this was a one time deal. If this ever happens again, tough titty.

Needless to say I have removed my card details from Microsoft's data base, and am now preparing the wee talk I'll be having with my boy when he gets home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!