Saturday 16 August 2014

I'm baaaaaack...

Hello, lovelies. Sorry for going awol, but this is where I've been all week.

Here's hubby and the kiddiwinks playing on the shore of Derwentwater, Keswick. Big hills = ZERO internet access, and extremely limited telephone reception. To tell you the truth, I needed to be disconnected from reality for a while.

The weather was mainly kind, although we did get wet a few times, but-hey-that's the Lake District for you! (Readers of 'Traveler' may recall that Martha and her Aunt Lulu came from around here. It's easy to see why I find the place so inspiring. ) One of the highlights of our stay was seeing a family of Ospreys. Brilliant!

Where have you been on your summer holidays? If you fancy de-cloaking, I'd really love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!