Thursday 3 December 2015

Books Make The Best Gifts...

I don't know about you, but whenever anyone asks me to give them a few pointers as to what I might like to receive for my birthday and/or Christmas, my mind goes totally blank.

Wh...huh...huh?

I just stand there, gaping at them like a slack jawed goldfish, frantically hoping for inspiration to smite me, but there's usually nothing but the sound of white noise, punctuated by the gentle intermittent *thuds* of fluff as it drifts about my brain and bounces off the inner surface of my skull. (Or it maybe its tumble-weed. Who can say? )

Now you can call me a boring old fuddy-duddy if you like, but I honestly don't want/need anything. Well, nothing that money can buy, anyway. Generally speaking, I'm a fairly contented puss.

But...

Just occasionally I come across something like this little beauty. Now I wouldn't mind finding this precious wee book in my stocking come Christmas morning, that's for darn sure!

So, tell me. If money was no object, what would you like Santa to bring for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!