Wednesday 18 February 2015

Horrible Heroes...

Hey lovelies.

Ever since the launch of the latest FSOG film (no comment!) I've been thinking a lot about heroes, specifically those I've disliked.

For example, I simply loathe Heathcliff of 'Wuthering Heights' fame. To this day, although I've read the book several times, I CANNOT understand why he remains such a popular character. Okay, so he's tall, dark, and handsome but he's also, imo, a damaged and abusive thug.

Please tell me I'm not alone here. Are there any heroes that you dislike with a passion, even though the rest of the world swoons over them? (Let's be nice. No need to name names if it'll cause hurt. I'm pretty safe with my choice, I think!)

Oh look! There's another red flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!