Wednesday 17 December 2014

What's a book without a reader?

... nothing but a meaningless jumble of letters on (virtual) paper, that's what. In order to truly live, a story needs readers.

I might come across as a confident person, but the truth is I'm rather shy, so making the decision to publish my scribblings was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

The only way I can describe this feeling is by asking you to imagine how you'd feel if you lost your diary or journal, the place where you record your innermost secrets. Now, imagine a stranger finds it, reads it, and passes it along to a friend, and they pass it to someone else, and then on to someone else...

Yup! Publishing feels a bit like that. :)

I don't say this often enough, but THANK YOU for all the support you've given me this year, for chatting, for reviewing, and for loving my stories (almost!) as much as I do.

I'd trust any one of you guys with my secret diary, anytime! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!