Thursday 4 December 2014

Muse laxatives: How to make the words come...

Good morning, my lovelies! :) Check out this gorgeous song that one of my amazing readers shared with me. Apparently she listened to it a lot while she was reading "Wolfsbane."  Thanks, R! <3 <3 <3

When I'm writing, I listen mainly to instrumental stuff because I find lyrics too distracting. On the days when the words aren't flowing freely, musical aid is vital. For instance, I couldn't have written any of those gory battle scenes without the aid of the "Kingdom of Heaven" soundtrack.
This particular track is the ultimate word laxative.

Do you listen to music while you read? If so, feel free to post links to your personal soundtracks to some of your favorite reads. Poking around someone's music collection is almost as enlightening as their bookshelves, imo!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!