Saturday 18 October 2014

Paper or e-book?

Well, I'm FINALLY going through the paperback proof of 'Wolfsbane.' All being well, it should be available for purchase some time next month--not that I'm expecting any huge sales there. Why would I when the electronic version is so much more convenient and affordable?

I get the appeal of Kindle, I really do. Why have one book in your handbag(or purse, if you prefer!) when you can carry around a whole library at a fraction of the weight and cost?

Truth is, as regular readers will doubtless know by now, I'm just a fusty old dinosaur at heart, doddering around waiting for the next extinction level event to strike. Until that day, for me, actual paper books reign supreme. Nothing beats the feel, the smell, and the sound of real pages being turned.

How about you? Which do you prefer, paper or electronic?

Enjoy the weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!