Sunday 28 September 2014

The weakness of the pen...

Good morning campers! :)

What with last night's excitement, y'know Wolverine helping me duel my evil PodFB twin to her sorry doom, I forgot to tell you something... I've started work on a third 'Erde' book.

*nods* Yep. "Work" as in actual words written on paper as opposed to  the mental back-burner stuff.

I know. I'm supposed to be finishing that other project, but I was in the park yesterday with my kiddiwinks, and the sun was shining... I just couldn't help myself. You know how it is... I was all alone, and my notebook and pen were just sitting there... :D

At this stage, I'm not sure if it's going to be a novella or a full-blown novel. It might be a standalone spin-off. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!