Tuesday 23 September 2014

Ouch! Book hangover!




Status? I am currently suffering from a VERY severe book hangover courtesy of M's Larissa Brown a.k.a. Beautiful Wreck Yes, I finally reached 'The End', and Heirik (a.k.a. Stud-muffin of Viking manliness!) has now left the building... or longhouse.

Tell me, missy, what the heck am I supposed to do now? Harass you until you finish writing book two, hmm? That can be arranged, you know! *twirls imaginary mustache whilst cackling in a menacing manner.)

Sorry? What's that? You're only a quarter of the way through writing the first draft? *strikes a Macaulay Culkin pose* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WRITE FASTER, WOMAN!!!

I don't know. Flipping authors, taking their own sweet time when they ought to be delivering the goods. What's the world coming to, I wonder? 


Seriously, though. It's a darn fine read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!