Sunday 27 April 2014

Hit me, baby!

'Twas the night before book release, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a 'mangled, hedge-born miscreant'.

So far, one of the most challenging aspects of writing a historical tale has been selecting/inventing age-appropriate cuss words for every day medieval usage. (Book two has proved particularly vexing in this regard.)To celebrate the imminent release of 'Tales of a Traveler', I'm running a wee competition. Simply click on the picture, create yourself an awesome insult, then head on over to my FB author page.

If you haven't already done so, give me a 'Like' (pretty please) and leave your insult on my wall. The creator of the most inventive insult will win a promotional ebook of 'Traveler' absolutely FREE!

Fancy it? Go on then! Give it to me gooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!